PARTY LIKE IT'S 1983!
- The Penguins called a players-only meeting after this game. It seems like stuff like that always happens after a team plays the Bruins.
- The Bruins are 11-2-0 in November, 12-1-0 in December for 23-3-0 in the last 2 months, or 26 games.
- The 5 game road trip nets the Bruins 10 points, all in regulation.
- The Bruins lead the league in Goals for per Game and Goal against per game. This makes me chuckle.
- Seriously? JUSTIN St. Pierre? I don't care if his name is Les Glorieux du Montreal St. Pierre, if he's scoring short-handers for the Bruins.