Pretty much everything that can be written about this series is being written. So I have two options: Regurgitate what everyone else is saying, or analyze the analysts. I've always liked to think I'm ripping off thepensblog anyways. Anyhow, carrying on, here is your playoff preview edition of Lazy Links:
- Four Habs Fans: Goalies and D | Forwards ("You want to beat these guys? You skate, you skate like fucking Kristi Yamaguchi and you move the puck forward and quickly.the.fuck.out.of.your.zone.") | CLtS Preview
- TwoLinePass: Bigtime Playoff Preview. Funny guy, read his stuff. "The No. 8 Montreal Canadiens: WHY WE’RE GOIN’ ALL THE WAY: Carey Price seems to be playing better lately, and they might just be able to cajole Alex Kovalev into caring. WHY THIS TEAM SUCKS: But probably not."
- Melt Your Face Off: "AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH NOOOOOO U BEN HIDIN IN DA WEEDZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ADV: Bs ADV: Bs ADV: Bs ADV: Bs ADV: Bs ADV: Bs ADV: Bs ADV: Bs ADV: Bs"
- The Old NHL: Asked me to contribute. Go read what I wrote there!
- Puck Daddy: Doesn't like my blog. Boo. (but writes well)
- Kynch's Korner: C'mon, Habs are not the Ninja Turtles. They would need to be way awesomer.
- Double A Hockey: "Let a bull loose in the arena"
- Barry Melrose Rocks: "Guys on Ice" chatroom-style preview
- The 2 Man Advantage: Islanders are out, but that doesn't mean they have to not write about meeting the flyers at some bar.
- On the Forecheck: The one good thing about the Preds not making the playoffs (shoulda been you, ducks) is that we get the Forechecker writing about other hockey stuff full time.
- Goon's World: Wise words from Komisarek. I might like him if he wasn't a Hab.
- Puck Prospectus:
Puck drops at 7pm tonight. Do I do a gameday preview? Signs point to yes, depends on how much work I've got.