Feb 26, 2009 7:00 PM ET
Radio: WBZ 1030 AM
vs. Anaheim Ducks (30-27-5)
- Ducks Traded Chris Kunitz for Ryan Whitney earlier today, we could see Whitney tonight.
- Neither team coughs up a come-from-behind win in the third very often. Doesn't mean it couldn't happen.
- Anaheim won the cup 2 years ago.
- Chris "Elbows" Pronger got a Hart trophy because his agent campaigned for him.
- Scott Neidermayer is good. So is Chara.
- Hey, let's string together more than one win here. Expect goonery from Anaheim. Not as much as in the past, but still goonery.
- Also expect players to stop playing because they just got traded. Most of these guys contracts end this year.
- Yeah, swamped at work. Sorry. Check over to the left, people are still writing and it's still good. I don't even have time to read it all, much less quote it for you. Stanley Cup of Chowder will have an open thread, which I will miss because I'll be at the game instead.
"They're not the Mighty Ducks anymore? That's lame. They're just mallards now!" - Friend of the blog Nate.