Some links to get you through the day:
- Nemmy of the 2 Man Advantage: Outs me as a Season Ticket Holder. Yes, it's true. I just renewed for next year the other day, too. I recommend it for anyone who's got the money, and they have a 10-month payment plan for this year to split it up. If you're not reading his "Nocturnal Emissions" every Thursday, you're not following hockey correctly.
- Matt Kalman on Stephane Yelle : "'He’s dry. He’s really dry. He’s always throwing his little bombs from the corner,' Bruins defenseman Andrew Ference explained to TheBruinsBlog.net about his longtime teammate this week. 'We call him a giant, wooden spoon. He just likes to stir the pot and then kind of get out of there once the water’s moving around.'"
- Kevin Paul Dupont on Patrice Bergeron: "Bergeron lined up Tuomo Ruutu in open ice and smacked the Hurricanes forward to the ice with a crushing, clean check. It was Bergeron's only hit of the night, but it was a beauty"
- Matt Porter on the Habs: "It's...doubtful any of this will be included in the hardcover edition of 'Le Centennial Celebration."
- Phil Janack: Is updating everyone on the situation about the River Rats bus that turned over on I-90 at 3:45 AM.
- Puck Daddy: Always has something good. If you're reading this and not that, I'm flattered.
And that's about it. I'm working on something bigger for tomorrow, same bat-time, same bat-channel.