For the second year in a row the Bruins advance to the second round of the playoffs and are lined up to play the team that knocked out New Jersey. We all know what happened last year so we don't have to talk about it. Here's some regular season and playoff stats for you all to chew on:
- Jeff Carter (C): Out indefinitely with a right foot injury.
- Ray Emery (G): Out for the season with a hip injury.
- Simon Gagne (LW) - Out three weeks with a right foot injury (4/21).
- Ian Laperriere (RW) - Out indefinitely with a brain contusion and mild concussion.
- Michael Leighton (G): Out 8-10 weeks with a high ankle sprain (3/17).
- Marc Savard is easing back into it and we'll probably see him back tomorrow.
- Mark Stuart has started skating, but still isn't skating with the team due to a nasty hand infection.
- Dennis Seidenberg has been good for the Bruins since the trade but he sliced a tendon so he's not playing against Philly.
- P.J. Axelsson hasn't played all year for some reason, I gotta wonder when he's finally going to crack the lineup.
Be sure to check out Broad Street Hockey.