7:00 PM Jan 21st, 2010
98.5 FM, NESN(HD)
vs. Colombus Blue Jackets (19-24-9)
Silly mascots aside, the Blue Jackets are 14th in the west with 47 points, and only 4 points ahead of Toronto. Yeah, they're not that great. The FLYERS beat them. Oh well, here's some links:
- New Blog Beantown Athletic Supporters has been writing like crazy. Pretty good stuff. Check it out.
- Georges Laraque was told to stay home by Montreal and that he'd be bought out at the end of the season. Not a huge loss for the Habs or the NHL, which is why it's annoying.
- If you didn't see the Zdeno Chara poem yesterday, go back and read it.
- Pretty much everyone in Carolina is on the trading block, but Aaron Ward's contract is way too big for us to get him. Sorry, guys.
- "Dr. Recchi Prescribes Ugly Hockey" - I can't make this up.
Oh look, time for some stats:Well, I guess they are worse than us in some ways. Higher GP and lower Points percentage. There's hope, y'all.